We provide 3D Visualization Services to homeowners and home remodelers alike. Realtors, architects, contractors, designers are just a few of the professional service providers that we assist with our 3D architectural services. And many home owners are seeking 3D visualization services on their own initiative, as a 3D rendering of their home building project is an invaluable tool in determining if they are on the right track for themselves and their families.
Here are some typical comments:
- “Best $2500 we spent in our home building process so far. Every home builder must do it. Period.”
- “My heart goes out to the homeowner, who is spending their life’s savings on something that they can’t see, just to be heart broken later. 3D Architectural Renderings will be your best investment.”
- “Eight years ago we made the switch to build healthier, tighter, more energy efficient homes without sacrificing any quality or craftsmanship; striving to achieve a “Net Zero” energy performances. Slowly, my top competitors made the switch and have crept into my niche. So to stay ahead, five years ago I started really pushing our 3D design work. DING! DING! DING! DING!, overnight my work tripled.”
“My favorite part of 3D is when I am competing against five builders for one extreme home. The client lines up all the builders on a chosen day and you have two hours to present your offer and impress them with the hopes they choose you. Now, we will design and render one aspect of the home, say the great-room fireplace or the rear patio. When we present our offer and go through our price, allowances and selections,,,, we usually move ourselves into the top two positions.”
We specialize in turning two-dimensional home plans, drawings, floorplans, or blueprints into detailed three-dimensional renderings of near-photographic quality.
Our 3D services will help you visualize how your new home or room will look before you embark on an expensive building, remodeling, or redecorating project. You can compare different layouts, surfaces, furniture, landscaping, accents, or finish materials to uncover your home’s hidden potential and determine what works best for you.
Each 3D project is custom-designed to give you the information you need to feel confident about important decisions.
Depending on your needs and budget, we can provide any combination of the following:
- interior views
- exterior views
- multiple views of a room (such as the kitchen variations, a master bathroom, or an entire house with or without furnishings
- landscaping and decks
- night views
- dollhouse-style overviews (great for determining furniture placement and traffic patterns)
We can customize your renderings to include your own art, fabrics, furnishings, and site views. We’ll be happy to produce a set of images that delivers precisely what you need.
Take a look at some of the examples of our quality:
And for professional architects, designers or developers, our high-quality 3D renderings take your design presentations to a new level and help you make the sale.
Whether it’s a presentation to a potential client or renderings of floorplans for your website or brochures, taking the extra step of “staging” and creating high-quality renderings of your designs is important to your sales success.
Our job is making you look good — it’s what we live for!
We can work from PDFs of CAD or hand-drawn plans, or from plans created in Chief Architect or Sketchup. We will add custom landscaping, furnishings, accessories, and finishes to your specifications. Lighting can be added to highlight plan details and show your designs to best advantage. Then we will turn your ideas into near-photographic presentation-quality renderings that will have potential customers’ jaws dropping and make them want to move right in!
For realtors, the showing of potential buyers a 3d floorplan of a home they’re interested in, can really help them envision themselves and their belongings in the space. If you have a vacant property, we can help sell it with “virtual staging” — adding furnishings and decor to photographs or 3d models of empty homes helps them look much more inviting to potential buyers. Virtual home staging and remodeling are also useful tools for real estate investors looking for financing. Don’t just tell lenders about the value your efforts will add to the property — SHOW THEM!!
There are many reasons to get 3D Architectural Visualization Services from The Video Dominators. Contact us today to see how we can help you!!!!!